About Halo Photography
Halo Photography offers a friendly, relaxed service backed with dedicated professionalism. We specialise in Family, Baby & Children’s Photo Shoots at our studio in Blyth, Northumberland, 10 minutes from Newcastle and Wedding Photography all over the North-East of England.
Our photographers combine cutting edge technology with years of on the job training, photographing children and families of all ages. Allowing us to offer outstanding customer service.
Halo Photography can also provide:
- Portrait Sessions for Newborn Babies
- Cake Smash Photo Shoots
- Mini Makeover Pamper Parties for Kids
- Passport, ID & Visa Photos
- Event Photography
- Commercial Photography
You’re not just limited to prints, we can provide a range of great products. Best of all we deliver individual photographic works of art that you will love and enjoy for years to come.
Halo Photography is a partnership between Lisa Handy & Mark Fenwick. Both worked for the country’s largest family portrait firm. Gaining over 20
They have trained many other photographers. Earning licentiate standing with The Master Photographers Association, The Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers and The British Professional Photographer Association. In addition, Lisa & Mark are police checked and fully certified so you can have the peace of mind.
Since December 2006 both, successfully, traded as free-lance photographers. Joining forces to create Halo Photography in September 2007.
Why book Halo for your Wedding Photography?
We pride ourselves on our customer service. Not just to you, the Bride & Groom, but to your family & friends. Your wedding is to celebrate, have fun and enjoy your day and that always shows in our approach. Don’t let our joking & laid-back persona’s fool you. We stick to our deadlines and get your images and product to you when promised. We see your wedding as a beginning, just as much as you do. To clarify, we’re hoping that you would then consider us for your children’s photography, their christenings, first birthdays, passport photos, proms & graduations… documenting your family’s growth and milestone events.
We have hundreds of weddings under our belts and still have the enthusiasm to push our creativity. When planning your wedding you need someone that can plan, predict and capture every important moment. Above all, you’re paying for our
No two weddings are alike. We tailor our wedding photography prices to each individual couple. Halo Photography’s wedding packages are only our most popular examples. You’d like a pre-wedding shoot? No problem. Want extra albums for parents? We’ll create a wedding package just for you. You’d like images to be cutting edge in style or simple and timeless? We don’t dictate the finished look of the photographs if you have a vision.
The Halo Wedding Photography
So… the question has been popped. What do you do next?
- Step 1 – Check out or Blog & Price List. If you like what you see then contact us or call us on 01670820081 to see if we are available to photograph your wedding day.
- Step 2 – We’ll organise an appointment for us to meet at our studio. We can have a chin wag about your wedding plans. We can chat about how you want us to fit into your big day.
- Step 3 – If you wish to book your date with us, pay a £100 deposit and relax. Your wedding photography is booked!
- Step 4 – A month before your big day we meet up again to finalise all the details of your wedding. At this point, you also pay the balance on whichever package you have picked.
- Step 5 – We work hard & you get hitched.
- Step 6 – Within 4 weeks Halo Photography present your images to you. In addition, we’ll give you access to your images online via our secure website. You can enjoy them at home while you choose your favourites for any products you have with your package. Share with your family & friends too.
- Step 7 – If you have chosen a digital package, we will get your chosen amount of images ready for you to take home. next step normally takes between a few days and 2 weeks depending on the medium you want them stored on. If you’ve chosen an album package we promise to have your design ready for you to approve within 4 weeks. Once you’re happy with your design our lab takes 4 weeks to produce your album for you.
- Step 8 – Your images are available to reorder as prints, wall art or additions digital files indefinitely.